They Wouldn’t Be Siblings Without A Little Rivalry
The Bella Petite becomes social central for the casual or weekend entertainer. A scaled down interpretation of the Bella, six inches shorter than her big sister, this Kindle packs a whole lotta heat perfectly suited for backyard get-togethers. Trust us, you won’t be able to get rid of your company.
- Function & design resulting in groundbreaking transformation
- Patent pending, award-winning concept
- Handcrafted in Southern California
- Durable, lightweight, easy to maintain shells
- Made with recyclable & recycled materials
- Improved, more uniform and pleasant, heating performance
- Simple assembly & lift cover for propane tank & lighting access
- Powered by Patio Comfort PC-02 heater intended for residential use a couple of days per week
The Bella Petite is a scaled down version of our Kindle Heater Bella. Its shade design results in a more effective heating canopy. Instead of the heat dissipating as it rises, the shade directs it downward, in a chimney-like effect, enveloping the user in consistent warmth that is softer than with a stand-alone unit. Pilot re-lighting or uneven burner flame caused by the slightest breeze is mitigated as the shade acts as a shield that, like a hurricane lantern, protects the heater’s engine from the elements. Each shade is lined with a revolutionary Firewall Protection for added safety. The Kindle Heater shells are made of 100% recyclable composite materials that are impact, dent, and scratch resistant, UV protected, virtually chemical proof, and easy to clean for years of good looks.
Designed primarily for residential use or where height is restricted, the Bella Petite is powered by a CSA Approved commercial grade Patio Comfort PC-02 Propane (LP) patio heater, rated at 41,500 BTUs, with readily available parts and service network.
With Patio Comfort PC-02 LP Heater.
For pricing information, please contact Kindle Living or your local distributor directly.